We pride ourselves on being a boutique-style day care, not a big box day care. Small numbers mean we know each and every dog as if they were our own. All dogs have individual needs and we take care of them in a way that is not possible with 30-40 other dogs present. We have a high staff to dog ratio and all dogs are 100% supervised during the day. The dogs play together in a safe environment and are taken outdoors for an on-leash walk and potty break. We guarantee a tired, happy dog at the end of the day!
Your dog will benefit from spending their day in a safe and social environment. You will have peace of mind knowing that your best friend is being well taken care of.
– dogs 20 lbs and under are welcome
– full day or half day care is available
– outdoor potty breaks and walks
– food and treat time
– socialization opportunities with other dogs their size and of course lots of cuddles and love! benefits of small dog day care:
– constant supervision and quality attention from trained staff members
– less stress and anxiety
– opportunity to play and become social with other small dogs
– less worry for you, the owner
– regular exercise and play time
– safe and inviting environment (no kennels)
– rest and relaxation in between play time interested in joining our small dog day care? please call 403.242.3641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your consultation. We would love to meet you and your dog, provide an overview of our day care and address any questions you may have. this consultation is mandatory and will ensure that our small dog day care is the best fit for you and your dog. Please have your application completed and bring it with you for your consultation. up-to-date vaccination records and a spay/neuter certificate are required.
– full day $39 (+5 hours)
– half day $29 (-5 hours)
– 5 full day pass $185 ($37/day)
– 10 full day pass $350 ($35/day)
– 20 full day pass $660 ($33/day)
– second dog from same owner 10% off
– passes expire 6 months from date of purchase
– daycare fees are non-transferable and non-refundable
– prices do not include gst
– prices subject to change without notice
– dogs must be licensed with the city of Calgary to go for outdoor walks. Tags must be on the dogs collar at all times.
– walks are weather permitting. urban dog market small dog day care is open Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 7:00pm and closed for all statutory holidays reservations: we will always do our best to accommodate everyone’s needs.we recommend placing a reservation for your dog in advance. This will ensure your dog’s place in the event that our day care is at capacity as space is limited. As an added convenience, a regular day care schedule can also be set up as a recurring reservation. Reservations can be made by calling 403.242.3641 or emailing email@example.com late fees: if you are unable to pick up your dog by closing time, we ask that you try to make other arrangements or inform us so that we can help to accommodate you. Owners picking up their dogs after closing hours will be charged a late fee of $1.00 per minute, per dog cancellation: cancellation notification is to be made a minimum of 24 hours prior to service. Notification after 10am the day of service will accrue a full charge for service. We understand that unforeseen circumstances do come up from time to time, however, because our day care space is limited we do ask that you inform us if your dog will be missing an appointment. We appreciate your co-operation in this matter.
We reserve the right to refuse service to any dog, for any reason. This includes, without limitation, if it appears that the dog is sick, injured, in pain, or that its behavior could jeopardize the health and safety of other dogs or our staff.
– all dogs must be in good health. No coughing, sneezing, vomiting or diarrhea 48 hours prior to arrival. If your dog is displaying any of these symptoms while he/she is in our care, you may be asked to come and pick them up.
– if your dog has been treated for a contagious illness, we cannot accept your dog for at least 2 weeks after treatment has been completed.
– we may accept dogs and administer routine medications for chronic conditions, but we are not equipped to care for acutely sick dogs.
– no pregnant dogs
– no female dogs in heat
– all dogs over 6 months of age must be spayed/neutered
– no aggressive dogs
– all dogs must complete a behavior evaluation prior to their first day of day care vaccinations: we require that all dogs attending day care be current on their rabies, da2pp (canine distemper, adenovirus type 2, parainfluenza, canine parvovirus and canine coronavirus) and bordatella vaccinations. Vaccinations must be administered by a licensed veterinarian, a minimum of 48 hours prior to attending day care. Puppies must have their second set of vaccines, along with a bordatella vaccine in order to attend day care. Proof of vaccinations must be provided. Please be advised that vaccinations do expire, and our records will need to be updated periodically. In light of this, your dog may be asked not to return to day care until vaccines have been updated and proof from a licensed veterinarian has been provided.
we require that all dogs attending day care be on a parasite prevention program prescribed by a licensed veterinarian, either monthly or seasonally. Please speak to your vet about which treatment is best for your dog. If at any time your dog is found to have fleas, ticks, or lice, we may provide appropriate treatment at your additional expense, or we may terminate services until the problem is resolved. This ensures parasites do not transfer to other clients.